Job Post | Service & Installations Engineer | Dublin
As a result of continued growth and customer demand, we are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced Field Service & Installations Technician to join our expanding team.
The customer base is nationwide and includes Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Community Care. The range of equipment included in our service contracts are Patient Lifters, Bed Frames, Alternating Mattresses, Hi/Low Baths, Shower Chairs/Trolleys, Seating Systems and Bed Pan Washers.
Full training will be provided. The successful candidate will work within a team and will report to the Service Manager.
Main responsibilities include:
- Servicing and maintaining our existing contracts
- Installing and commissioning a range of equipment including Medical Baths, Overhead Patient Lifters, Bedpan Washers and other Medical Devices
- Working closely with the sales team on projects involving installations
- Preparing documents and issuing certificates to customers
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with all customers
- Carry out preventative maintenance and breakdown cover
- Full awareness and participation in ISO standard
- Working closely with colleagues providing regular progress updates
- To work in a safety conscious manner and with consideration for our customers to minimize their disruption
- Must have a technical background and/or qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- To work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize own workload, work to deadlines and deal with conflicting work pressures
- Self-driven, results orientated with a clear focus on high quality and customer relationships
- Proven track record in technical support (preferably field based)
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to travel and work away from home when required
Negotiable based on experience
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills and qualities to succeed, please send or email a CV and cover letter before 20 April 2018.
Elite Healthcare Ltd
F1 Swords Enterprise Park
Co Dublin K67 E984