Please contact us for a quote regarding this product and how to order it
The Pro Comm Duo Partner Bed is an electrically adjustable profiling bed that has been designed to accommodate two people. The Pro Comm double bed is most typically used in home care.
Easy to use
- 4 section mattress support.
- Electrically adjusted height from nominal 36cm to 76 cm.
- Individual electrically adjusted back rests.
- Individual electrically adjusted leg lifts.
- Individual hand controls for profiling.
- Accepts 2 individual mattresses.
- Fowler position knee-break.
- Integral 'lift & lock' full length beech siderails.
- Head & foot boards in attractive beech.
- Lifting pole & grab handle.
- Independent profiling of back lift & leg lift functions.
- 4 braked twin-wheel castors.
- Mains electricity 'safety coupling'.
- Actuators & controller ingress protected to IP54.
- Securely fixed spiral wound cables.
- Maximum combined Safe Working Load of 400kg (63 stones). **
- Clearance for most hoists & cleaning equipment.
- CE marked to current EU standards.
- Simple 2-person assembly.
- Modular for easy storage & transport.
- Powder-coated steel construction for durability & ease of cleaning.
- Metal mesh mattress support prolongs life of mattresses.
- Nominal outside dimensions 216cm x 198cm.
- Unique serial number on every bed.
A choice of accessories
- Individual pressure care or non-pressure care hinged mattresses.
- Alternating mattress system.
- Siderail height extenders in attractive beech (retains 'lift & lock' function).
- Standard & extra large siderail safety foam bumpers.
2000mm x 1800mm