Powered, height adjustable, tilt-in-space shower commode chair
The first Rise model was introduced on the market 15 years ago. Over the years, the chair has been continuously optimized. The result is the current Rise IIIS model, an indispensable assistive technical aid in the care environment.
With its compact footprint Rise IIIS is ideally suited for use in small bathrooms. The electrical lift height of 42 cm means that the carer can transfer the user directly from the bed without a mobile floor lift, ensuring a correct working environment for the carer throughout the entire care process.
Correct working posture eliminates strain and stress on the caregiver’s back, shoulders and knees.
The lifting function allows the user to be raised to the level of the washbasin and mirror, making it possible for them to participate in the care routine.
With the electrical seat tilt and multi-adjustable backrest, Rise IIIS makes it easy for the user to find the most comfortable sitting position.
- Electrical hoisting system (Soft Start/Stop)
- Electrical seat tilt (+7° / -30°) and multi-adjustable soft backrest offers increased user comfort and stability
- Removable battery w. external charging station
- Transfer directly from the bed without the use of a traditional person lift
- Fits over all standard toilets
- Suited for use in the shower
- Ideal working positions for the carer & increased efficiency
- Max User weight 130 kg / 286 lbs / 20,66 stone
Rise IIIS Brochure