The Hera tilt-in-space shower and toilet chair is designed for maximum comfort, dignity and versatility. Its functionality is complemented by its modern Scandinavian design, clean lines and concealed cables.
Hera’s recline feature allows functions to be performed more easily and comfortably for both caregiver and user. The chair tilts forward and backwards, flip-up armrests allow for easy sideways transfer in and out of the chair. A unique feature of Hera is its adjustment mechanism to accommodate users of various heights, and also to allow for flexible chair placement over toilets of various sizes. The detachable seat is available with or without an open front aperture. For added weight capacity, the Hera Maxi offers up to 250 kg, 550 lbs. or 39.3 stone and expanded seat width.
- Well-cushioned armrests can be raised for easy sideways transfer into and out of the chair.
- The neck support, backrest and foot supports are quickly and easily adjusted to suit the comfort of the individual.
- The seat and backrest are made of a synthetic materials to provide a balance of comfort, resiliency and durability.
- The adjustable chair height leaves enough clearance space to easily position the chair over the toilet.
- Made of high-quality stainless materials, the Hera is sturdy and easy to clean.
- Set on easy-gliding wheels equipped with high-quality brakes, the Hera will move easily when you want it to and stay put when it needs to.
- The Hera Maxi is available with capacity up to 250 kg, 550 lbs or 39.3 stone.
- Seat Width: 430 mm | 17"
- Angle of Tilt: 5° - 30°
- Weight Capacity: 140 kg | 309 lbs | 22 stone
Hera / 160 from Winncare Nordic on Vimeo.