Service Installation Technician June 2023
As a result of continued growth and expansion, we are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced Service Installation Technician to join and increase our existing team.
Do you enjoy working with tools and are looking for an opportunity to work in the healthcare sector?
This position is open to anyone who feels they have the curiosity to learn and grow as full training will be provided.
Elite Healthcare represents leading global innovative brands in Ireland and offers a high standard and quality solutions in safe patient handling, pressure care and hygiene systems. We feel our products make a real difference to the quality of lives of our clients.
With offices in Dublin and Cork, the customer base is nationwide and includes hospitals, hospices, disability services, nursing homes, schools and community care.
The team install, commission and service overhead hoists, changing tables, Hi/Low wash hand basins, bathing systems and sluice room equipment for small and large scale projects.
The successful candidate will work within a team and ideally should be located close to our Swords base.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Installing and Servicing Medical Equipment
- Technical repair on equipment
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with all customers
- Working closely with colleagues providing regular progress updates
- To work in a safety conscious manner and with consideration for our customers to minimise their disruption
- A technical background and/or qualification
- Technically competent with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- Must be a well organised and a meticulous worker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- To work well as part of a team but equally well working on own initiative and comfortable taking a lead role
- Good level/knowledge of working with computers/smart phones/tablets
- Full clean valid Rep of Ireland/EU driving licence
- Ability to travel and work away from home when required
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Package negotiable based on experience
- Company van, tools and uniform supplied
- Company phone
This job is Monday to Friday
Full training will be provided to include opportunity for personal growth and development. If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills and qualities to succeed, please email a CV and cover letter before 23 June 2023.
All our field based employees undergo Garda vetting (at company's expense) as we work in an environment with vulnerable clients.
compassion | respect | fairness | happiness