Approved maintenance programs extend product life, maintain performance and optimise value for customers. Our tailored service level agreements (SLA’s) are designed to suit customer’s individual needs.
Why Choose Elite Healthcare?
Service Level Agreements
- Our Service Level Agreements are designed to ensure equipment is serviced and maintained to the highest standard for our customers.
- Each piece of equipment is serviced as per the manufacturer’s recommendations and local laws.
- Our objective is to keep equipment fully operational, thereby maximizing resources and reducing overall costs.
- Our system will notify us when each service needs to be scheduled so our customers don’t need to remember
- Following all service and repair work a service/work report is issued for the work carried out
- Our team of Service Engineers are leaders in this field with their experience and up-to-date training
- Our Service Engineers are geographically located allowing for nationwide coverage and speedy response times
- All Engineers work from a fully equipped vehicle and carry
- A wide range of spare parts which will reduce down time of vital equipment
- Calibrated load tests for all styles of hoists
- Electrical Safety Analyser (ESA) for testing the electrics of medical equipment
- All of our Service Engineers
- Carry a valid Safe Pass
- Are fully covered by Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Wear a professional Elite Healthcare uniform and carry identification
- Take part in frequent and continuous training so that they are up to date with new products and current legislation.
Customer & Technical Support
- Our dedicated customer support team assists with all customer enquiries in a timely manner including call outs for repair, scheduling preventative maintenance visits and any account queries
- As a way of saving any unnecessary call outs we will do a run through on the phone of basic function tests to see if it is something minor. If we cannot resolve the issue over the phone we will allocate the call to an engineer immediately for rapid response
- We carry a wide range of parts in stock reducing the downtime of your equipment.
- Through our vast experience of working in this field, we can source and supply a wide range of spare parts through our ever growing network of suppliers.
- Preferential call outs are given to all of our contract customers ensuring downtime on any equipment is kept to a minimum.
- We have built up a wide range of loyal customers; if you would like any references please contact us for a list.
- Patient Hoists (Mobile & Overhead) - Guidance on Safety with Patient Hoists & Slings in Healthcare Establishments
- Bed Frames
- Alternating Mattresses & Cushions
- Bathing Systems
- Shower Trolleys
- Bed Pan Washers
- Seating Systems
We regularly service and repair the above list of equipment. If you have equipment that is not listed here or would like more information please contact us on 01 8903932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.