Job Post | Service Administrator/Co-ordinator
Elite Healthcare is a young dynamic company with a wealth of experience in the supply and service of medical devices in Ireland. Due to an upcoming vacancy, we are seeking to recruit a Service Administrator to join our team. The primary role is to support the service team in delivering several administrative support functions in order to ensure excellence in customer service.
- Administration of incoming service calls, contracts, enquiries and queries.
- Co-ordinates, monitors and improves fields service activities for Elite Healthcare.
- Provides support and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Quotations, parts ordering, internal purchase ordering and processing, through close liaison with existing team.
- Booking in and checking parts stock and allocating to engineer.
- Preparation of paperwork for invoicing.
- Responsible for warranty calls and administration of warranty parts.
- Ensure field services are effective and customers requirements are met. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Preparation of completed service contracts paperwork to deliver to customer in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of technical library.
- Assist in carrying out the company’s policies and procedures in relation to standard operating procedures.
- Undertake any other duties related to the role.
- A background in field support would be an advantage.
- Hard working, self motivated, and ability to self manage & prioritise.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent at problem solving and identifying customer needs.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- A good technical knowledge
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Be able to work effectively within a team as well as work on own initiative.
- Full driving licence preferable
This is a full time role with a salary based on experience.
Full training and support will be provided.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills and qualities to succeed please send a CV and cover letter before 29 August 2014 to
Elite Healthcare Ltd
F1 Swords Enterprise Park