Role: Service Administrator
Full Time Contract
- Administration of incoming service calls, contracts, enquiries and queries.
- Co-ordinate, monitor and improve field service activities for Elite Healthcare.
- Provide support and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine service including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Preparing quotations and invoices through close liaison with the existing team.
- Booking in and checking parts stock and allocating to technicians
- Managing workflow using online field management software.
- Responsible for warranty calls and administration of warranty parts.
- Ensure field services are effective and customer requirements are met.
- Maintenance of the technical library.
- Assist in carrying out the company’s policies and procedures in relation to standard operating procedures.
- Undertake any other duties related to the role.
- Comply with Elite Healthcare Quality Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing department forms/records as required.
- Understand and apply our quality policy statement in all aspects of your work.
- Contribute towards achieving Elite Healthcare’s company objectives
- Ensure that the needs and requirements of Elite Healthcare internal staff and customers are understood and delivered.
- Help develop and improve Elite Healthcare’s internal processes and management system by reporting corrective actions, updates and improvement ideas.
- A background in field support would be an advantage.
- Hard working, self motivated, and ability to self manage & prioritise.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent at problem solving and identifying customer needs.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Technical knowledge advantageous.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Be able to work effectively within a team as well as work on own initiative.
- Full driving licence preferable.
Monday to Friday - 9am-5.30pm
Based from our Swords office.
Full training and support will be provided.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV before 17 th February 2023 to:
Elite Healthcare Ltd
F1 Swords Enterprise Park