Service Manager Role
Role: Service Manager
1 Year Contract
- Lead and mentor the service team to achieve objectives.
- Setting budgets, monitoring costs and ensure target is met.
- Supervise the service department supply chain and inventory.
- Recruitment of technical and administrative team.
- Involvement in the company’s planning, policy, and strategic decisions.
- Development, implementation, and review of new policies and procedures.
- Examine the service department financial data and aim to improve profitability.
- Continuous improvement of the company’s level of customer service.
- Service contract management.
- Manages team members, including technicians to ensure team objectives and goals are being carried out.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Comply with Elite Healthcare Quality Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing department forms/records as required.
- Understand and apply our quality policy statement in all aspects of your work.
- Contribute towards achieving Elite Healthcare’s company objectives
- Ensure that the needs and requirements of Elite Healthcare internal staff and customers are understood and delivered.
- Help develop and improve Elite Healthcare’s internal processes and management system by reporting corrective actions, updates and improvement ideas.
- Minimum 3 year experience in similar role.
- Degree in Business related discipline desirable.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyse processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
Monday to Friday - 9am-5.30pm
Based from our Swords office.
Full training and support will be provided.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV before 24th February 2023 to:
Elite Healthcare Ltd
F1 Swords Enterprise Park
Co Dublin K67 E984